- Medieval Underpants and Other Blunders by Susanne Alleyn – I’m in the process of doing some research for a novel I will be writing this year, maybe, and this book seemed like a good idea. Although I have just started reading it, I am recommending it for anyone who is considering writing historical fiction.
- By Cunning & Craft by Peter Selgin – The subtitle says “sound advice and practical wisdom for fiction writers” and that is exactly what it is. I am hoping it will help to improve my writing.
- Allegiant by Veronica Roth – I’ve fallen in love with the Divergent series and this is the last one. This last one was in my order from Amazon last night and I am saving it for this weekend to begin. It most likely will be finished by the time I go back to work on Monday.
- The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss – I’ve been reading this for a while. This is a good book although I am struggling to stay in it. I’m not sure if that is simply where my life is right now. A friend recommended it to me and I hope to finish it soon.
- Ancient Mirrors of Womanhood by Merlin Stone – Interesting perspective on the history of women.
Well, there you have it. Five books on my reading pile. Some will be finished sooner than others but all have a message for me.
What are you reading right now?